Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I finally bought my very 1st azone doll!

So as you can tell from the title, I finally bought an azone doll! I've been wanting one for a few years now since I first saw them on the internet!
 So I looked all over ebay and amazon looking for the right first azone doll, I knew the size scale should be about the size of a barbie, so I found a 1/6 scale doll!
Her name is Yui Hirasawa, and she is from the anime/manga; K-on!
She is a guitarist, and though I've never read the manga or watched the anime, I know it takes place I guess in their Japanese school.
Since she is my first doll, I thought it would be a good idea to get a girl with short hair, and not the best articulation, if her articulation isn't as good as I hope it is, then I'll just buy a better articulated azone pureneemo body and switch her head to that one. (people who have azones do that a lot :)

I'm keeping her name for now, it's pretty cute. I'm going to be making 1/6 scale miniatures, (I LOVE miniatures!) for her, making her home, I can look for doll sized things for her, I'm so excited for her to get here! Since she is being shipped from Japan it may take a bit longer for her to get here :)
she was $119.14 when I bought her on amazon, but I checked again today to see if the price had changed and it did, it went up to around $123 or more.

Here are some photos from amazon to show what she looks like
K-ON!! Yui Hirasawa Doll 1/6 Scale 
 

Isn't she darling? She is so cute! I'm so so excited! I can't wait till she gets here!

What are your thoughts on this (expensive! Yet I don't regret it :) purchase? Do you like azones? Do you own any?

-Addy and Dollyton City

No comments:

Post a Comment