Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I'm starting a doll orphanage!

Hey all! As you can see by the title, I am starting a doll orphanage! Basically all I'm doing is 'rescuing' different types of dolls like from Ebay and Goodwill and thrift stores and places like that. Dolls whose hair is ratted and tangled, maybe missing a lot of their clothing and accessories, broken or missing face paint, and I'll be fixing them up! And when I do I'll be putting them on my blogs page titled 'Dollyton City Orphanage' where you'll be able to browse through the dolls already up for adoption,(They will cost a little bit, not too much though so don't worry, some of the proceeds will be going to charity and donations and such :) I don't have any dolls ready yet though. But what do you think? If you have any questions just comment!

-Addy and Dollyton City.

6 comments:

  1. That is a cool idea! If you search on eBay, I like to search American girl doll tlc and American girl doll damaged. There are actually some great deals going on now! (I would buy them but all of them are too much money and I would want to keep them myself. :))
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want the links to them let me know. I found three different Pleasant Company Samanthas (genuine) for around $50
      Bella

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Oh yes Ebay is a GREAT site to get inexpensive damaged dolls :) Yeah I like searching for AG dolls that are inexpensive. Ebay, Goodwill, Garage sales, and other thrift stores are some very very good places to buy damaged dolls.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love it! Um..I just need to start rescuing dolls and fixing them up, and then they'll be good to go!

      Delete