Monday, March 20, 2017

Waiting.......................................................................................................

My azone boy still hasn't gotten here yet...I'm getting worried but hopefully he gets here safely.
Anyways...To hold us over till he gets here. I bought some dolly clothes. They of course aren't here yet but I'll just list what I bought;
-I bought Yui a new doll body with better articulation. (YAY)
-Three hoodies, a lavender one, a blue one, and a red one. The lavender one came in last week. It fits Yui perfectly.
-My picconeemo Santa doll. (Noelle) needed some clothes for this spring because she can't wear that heavy coat and dress in this coming heat. So I bought her the picconeemo gym outfit, sweat pants, hoodie, brown leather boots and an adorable jean jumper dress with a pink shirt and a matching headband.
-I bought Yui a pair of jeans, a wolf hat. And I wanted to see what Blythe clothes fit azones and pureneemos so I bought her a hooded pink shirt with stars on it, and blue short overalls from etsy.
-I also bought Yui some adorable navy high tops.
- A beige colored coat of some style (not sure but it's adorable) I believe it will belong to Yui and the coming azone boy :)
-And a swimming floatie (or what ever you call them :) for Noelle.

And I think that's all :)

But yeah :) I can't wait till these adorable dolly clothes come in the mail!
Okay but seriously! I need to figure out a way to get my pictures uploaded! I took an itty bitty photo-shoot of my dolls outside in their adorable car.....I really wish I could upload them somehow......

But yeah...That's what is going on in the dolly world right now.
  Bye!!!
          -Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment