Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Liebster award!

Yay! I've been awarded the liebster award! This award is from mylittledollcorner.blogspot.com. Thanks so much! Now lets get started!

                              

RULES:

  1. Thank the person who presented you the award and link back to their blog
  2. Post the award image on your blog. 
  3. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter. 
  4. Nominate 5 blogs with less than 200 followers. 
  5. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer. 
  6. List these rules in your post. Inform the people you chose of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog and link them your post.





1. What was the first doll or figure that started your collection?
When I was like 3-years-old I got a brown stuffed dog from my great aunt for Christmas, he was my favorite toy and I named him Archie :) Also when I was younger I had Kelly dolls which are like an older version of barbie Chelsea dolls, then I got Addy Walker from american girl when I was nine in 2009 so that pretty much started it all. 

2. Is there a retired doll or doll line that you'd like to bring back?
Um..I miss the old american girl before it went to beforever, I also wish Kawaii crush was still around because I really wanted to add to my tiny collection, I know you can buy them on eBay and on amazon but they aren't the cheapest things on the block :)

3. Have you ever acquired a grail doll?
    No...

4. What are you looking forward to in 2016?
Doll wise? I'm looking forward to more doll releases from Mattel :) and star darlings, this year I've gotta save enough money for stuff like that though :) I'd love and Azone doll though....

5. Do you have a favorite doll line or manufacturer?
I like Mattel for ever after high and monster high and sometimes american girl which in this case is Lea Clark, I kinda love some things from her collection :)

6. Any doll lines that you've moved on from?
Um..it changes here and there like I don't play that much with Barbies or American girl dolls but once in a while I'll get a surge of ; Aw they're so cute..and I'll just decide to play with them :)

7. Do you have an idea what dolls you would like to acquire this year?
Yes! Like ever after high! maybe some monster high, and star darlings! And I'd love to save up for an Azone pureneemo doll! And..well why don't I just show you pictures? :)
  LYCEE Progression Azone 1/6 Doll Nanana's Buried Treasure "Ryugajo Nana" / azone 1/6 Doll Pure neemo  Nyaruko Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Azone Pureneemo Character Series No.61 1/6 Doll Azone Pink!Pink! a la mode 'Gray x Pink LYCEE' Pure-neemo 1/6 Doll LYCEE Progression Azone Direct Store Ver. 1/6 Doll  New-Azone-50cm-1-3-Doll-Sword-Art-Online-Yuki-Asuna-In-Stock-Japan-Yuuki Azone Charahobby 2011 C3 x Hobby Limited Pureneemo Kousaka Kirino Maid Ver. 1/6 
Those above are some Azone dolls I'm hoping to get someday :)
Scarlet Starling - Star Darlings Doll - 10 1/2''Libby Starling - Star Darlings Doll - 11'' Leona Starling - Star Darlings Doll - 10 1/2''
I really want to get Scarlet Starling, she is absolutely adorable! and Libby and Leona also :)
I'd love to get some of the newer ever after high and monster high dolls but there are too many to list :)

8. What would your dream doll accessory be? I'm talking things like furniture or a car or a set of dishes.
I don't know..I mean I craft most of my dolls accessories. I guess I could say more craft supplies and LOTS of hot glue :) But I'd love to make an ever after high sized version of GOTY 2016 Lea Clark's rainforest hut! It'd be so cute!

9. If you were to write a paper on an era of doll history, which era would you pick?
Um..the future? That'd be cool to see how dolls will look like in about 10 years :)

10. Do you do any creative activities related to your doll collection?
Yes! I craft the doll crafts from blogs like; myfroggystuff.blogspot.com, funwithagfan.blogspot.com, and americangirlideas.com

11. How do dolls fit into your everyday life?
Um it's sort of one of my hobbies and interests :) and I hope to make and sell doll items on etsy soon.

Well I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! and I nominate;
wack-a-doodle-dolls.blogspot.com
lissieandlilly.blogspot.com
americangirlchick.blogspot.com
spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com
carrotandclaire.blogspot.com

Here are the 11 questions

  1. Have you gotten a new doll? If so which one?
  2. Do you sew or craft ALL of your doll things?
  3. What do you think of Lea Clark? have you gotten her?
  4. If you could have only one doll which would you choose?
  5. If you could create a doll line what would it be?
  6. Do you do custom dolls? 
  7. Which doll is most like you?
  8. Will you be going to any doll conventions?
  9. Will you be going on vacation this year? If so which doll would you take?
  10. What's the worst thing you've ever done to ANY of your dolls?
  11. What's your first memory of having a doll?
And anyone who wants to do this please go ahead and do it :)
Well Bye!
    -Addy




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of Lissie & Lilly! The Madoka doll is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing! I like those Star Darlings dolls myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved doing it!
      I know right? They're adorable! I'm definitely getting scarlet :)

      Delete