Monday, January 25, 2016

Ideas AG should use for GOTY dolls

So I've read all over the place from different blogs that American Girl should go for a more diverse type of GOTY, like something other than dancing or animals or something, I love animals though and I have no problem with it :)
When I was younger I used to create my own GOTY with my sister, it was super fun. I think I made up to three during 2011-2013
So if or when Ag says they've got no ideas then here are some:
What they could look like:
-A girl of color
-A Cuban girl (that'd be awesome because I'm half Cuban :)
-A Latino girl
-A girl with colored hair (Not like Isabelle's ombre...) like blue or pink strands or something.
-And make them look like they're american and whatever nationality they are, Lea for instance is 1/8 Brazilian..I love Lea but..If they do this with other dolls please make them more look like their nationalities please?

What their hobby is;
-Karate (or martial arts) (that'd be awesome :)
-Nerdy type of scientist who likes chemistry, robots, coding, graphic design or something (that'd be pretty cool :)
-Singer anyone? :)
-A farm girl entering her chickens or sheep in 4-H or something. (that's what one of mine did :)
-A literal fashion designer (not like Isabelle)
-A Story writer. Who ends up writing stories for kids in the hospital instead of giving the idea to a great writing industry :)
-A girl from Colorado (or goes to Alaska?) and has a tough winter but builds a cool igloo and has sleds and dogs and stuff like that. basically they make a lot of summer girls (I don't have a problem with Lanie, Kanani, or Lea) but they should make it Winter or Autumn this time.
-A musician anyone? Drummer? Guitarist? Pianist?
-I know this sounds like a horrible idea but for some girls out there, maybe a girl with a disease like diabetes or cancer? Maybe this would help some girls get through with a doll that has it too? I don't know...Let me know what you think in the comments and if you have any ideas for more GOTYs?
-An architect?
-Maybe an outfit with Camo in it? Maybe?...Please? :)

What they probably should NEVER EVER make:
-A Goth
-A Gay or Lesbian
-Or anything of this kind. I'm sorry if I might be offending any you with this but we're entitled to our own opinion, so if you don't like this post then don't read it :)

Anyways! They could make a lot of cool stuff if they tried. Some of my favorite GOTYs were:
-Jess
-Mia
-Nicki
-Chrissa
-Lanie
-Kanani (I have her because she looks close to identical to me :)
-Mckenna
-Lea

So yeah..That's about it :) Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!

     -Addy

6 comments:

  1. Quick question. Kansas City, KS or Kansas City, Missouri?
    Bella
    P.S. I live in KS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you're close! I live in Missouri! It'd be cool to meet up at American girl sometime! :)(the one in Kansas City, because I think it's closer :)

      Delete
    2. It would be awesome if we could meet up! (I live 2 hours and 30 minutes away from the store.)
      Bella

      Delete
    3. That's awesome! I live maybe..40 minutes or more away from the store:)

      Delete
    4. When are you going to be going to the AG store in KS City?
      Bella

      Delete
    5. Um..I might to try to go this week, if not I'll let you know when I do!

      Delete